Area : Commerce & Management.
Qualification : MBA, M.Com., Ph-D ( Submitted).
Contact : 9826829555
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Profile : Mrs. Ekta Mukar
Department of Commerce & Management,
Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Completed Research Project entitled in “Foreign Direct Investment in Retail
and its Effect on Small Merchants in Under Developed Areas.” sanctioned on 31 March 2013 by UGC.
- D. research entitled “ A Study of HR Practices in Private Telecommunication Sector (with special reference to Jabalpur district)”.
List of Publications:
- Narendra Shukla. “Child Labour in India-Nature & Issues”, First Edition 2012, Sarup Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd.-New Delhi , Chapter Child Labour – Exploitative & Inhumanity – ISBN 978-81-7625-853-1
- Rohit Balyani “Eco-tourism and Sustainable Development in India”, First Edition 2012, Sarup Book Publishers Pvt. Ltd.-New Delhi , Chapter Ecotourism and Environmental Sustainability in India – ISBN 978-81-7625-828-9
- Amit Kumar Gupta “Management with Technology Perspectives”, First Edition 2014, Bonfring Intellectual Integrity Publishers Pvt. Ltd.-Tamil Nadu , Chapter Impacts & Future Aspects of FDI in Indian Retail Sector of Indian Economy – ISBN 978-81-929343-0-3
Seminar & Conference Attended:
- Government Mahakoushal Arts & Commerce College, Jabalpur (M. P.), Financial & Rural Entrepreneurship Development of M. P. – Opportunities & Challenges, 02 -03 September 2011.
- School Of Economics, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, presented paper on Microfinance and Rural Transformation, 14 – 15 September 2011.
- MKB Arts & Commerce Autonomous College for Women, Jabalpur M. P., Global Warming, 22- 23 December 2011.
- Digvijay Autonomous P.G.College, Rajnandgaon (C.G.), Rural Entrepreneurship Development: Opportunities & Challenges, 06 – 07 February 2012.
- Pmb Gujrati Commerce College, Indore, Need of Change in Teaching Pedagogy, 10 – 11 February 2011.
- S.College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur (M.P.), Economic Growth of India & China- Strategic Differences, 20 – 21 April 2012.
- Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.), Empowerment of Women through Gender Budgeting in India, 30 – 01 December 2012.
- College Junnardeo District Chhindwara (M.P.), Industrialization, Economic Development and Environmental Impact, 28 – 30 January 2014.
- Hawabagh Women’s College, Jabalpur, Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Retail Sector: Problems & Prospects, 21 – 22 February 2014.
- College Junnardeo District Chhindwara (M.P.), Impact of Demographical Changes on Indian Economy, 13 – 15 March 2014.
- Women’s Studies & Research Centre Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, Marginalization of Women : Challenges and Prospects towards Empowerment, 5-6 November 2015
- Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P.), Make In India : A Key For Economic Growth In India , 18 -19March 2016.
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi, Social Institutions: Challenges and Solution, 18 – 19 January 2014.
- Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) sponsored National Conference on Faster, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth, 02-04 February 2012.
- Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P.), Foreign Direct Investment: Indian Market Invasion and Economic Reforms, 28 -29 March 2014.
- Jabalpur Management Association, Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies (ISSN No. 2348-0459), Innovate Technologies Driven by Multidisciplinary Research-2014, 05 – 06 July 2014.
- Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.), Certificate Course under the UGC Scheme of Human Rights Education – 28 February to 28 March 2011.
- Government Mahakoushal Arts & Commerce Autonomous College, Jabalpur (M. P.) sponsored, Research Methodology in Social Science, 15- 16 March 2011.
- RDVV, UGC sponsored, E-Learning, 26 -28 December 2011.
- RDVV, Sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi, Empowerment of Tribal Women in Mahakoshal Region of Madhya Pradesh, 13-14 January 2012.
- N.Jain College, Jabalpur (M.P.), Direct & Indirect Taxes In India, 27-28 March 2012.
- Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.),prospects and Limitations Of Social Groups in Rural Areas & Consumer Rights, 03-04 November 2012.
- S.College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur (M.P.), New Dimensions of Economic & Social Research, 19-21 December 2012.
- S.College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur (M.P.), Research in NSS, 28 – 29 October 2013.
- Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P.), Effective Business Communication and Presentation Skills, 19 -20 December 2013.
- P. Council of Science & Technology, Bhopal(M.P.) & Hitkarini College of Engineering and Technology, Jabalpur (M.P.), Intellectual Property Rights, 25 February 2014.
- O.F.K.College, Jabalpur (M.P.), Quantitative Techniques for Economics, Commerce, Management and Business Studies, 24 -30 March 2014.
- “Shodh Lekhan”, Government Mahakaushal Art & Commerce Mahvidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.), 16 -21 March 2015.