“If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.” -Azim Premji
Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya envisions nurturing dreams by presenting doors of opportunity for those who refuse to take the beaten path and dare to stand out and equip them to leave success trails and pass on the spark of entrepreneurship to fellow students.
Imbibe value building abilities to enhance quality of life for individuals as well as the country as a whole by setting result oriented goals and achieve them with team work, creativity and innovation.
- To imbibe entrepreneurship culture and abilities among students.
- To establish one of a kind all women entrepreneurship cell and Incubation centre in this region.
- To build and foster a network of eminent industry resource persons and intellectual minds by building up industry –academia relations with organizations working with Small and Medium Enterprises(SMEs) and NGOs.
- To operate as a guiding means for providing various mentoring services to upcoming students entrepreneurs.
- To show case ideas and talents by organizing workshops and interactive activity sessions.
The MGMM Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) plans to make students aware of the various upcoming opportunities for them to explore with a vision to empower them and make them independent. The current situation in our economy needs us, being an all women higher education institute to focus our efforts on not only educating but also empowering them.
The EDC organizes guest lectures and workshops by eminent resource persons, Industry experts, Alumina, real life entrepreneurs, etc.
The EDC conducts continuous sessions throughout the year with the students of all streams such as awareness sessions, activity sessions breaking the stereo-type classroom teaching and getting students to be able to interact.
Dr. (Mrs.) Vineeta Kaur Saluja
Dr. Rafiya Z Rizvi
Dr. Samta Jain
Dr. Manjeet Kaur
Mrs. Bharti Tiwari
Mr. K. K. Shrivas
Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Dr. Rafiya Z Rizvi
Assistant Professor & Co-ordinator