- COURSE TITLE : Mushroom Cultivation
- DURATION : Three months
- OFFERED BY : Dept of Graduate & Post Graduate Studies in Botany, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya (Auto), Jabalpur.
- ELIGIBILITY : Candidates for admission to Certificate course in Mushroom Culture could posses Higher Secondary School Education in Science subjects with Biology.
- ADMISSION TO THE COURSE : By first-come first-serve basis. Total number of seats will be 25, which can vary with the approval of the Principal, MGMM, Jabalpur .
- TUTION AND OTHER FEES : Rs 300 (Rs Three Hundred only) per candidate. The fees can be increased as and when required after due consideration and approval. This course will function under the self-finance scheme of the college. No concession will be remitted to any candidate, under any privilege or category.
- CANDIDATE PARTICIPATION : Every candidate will be required to attend 75% of the total number of theory/ lecture/ practical/ demonstration classes delivered.
- CONCEPT: The main objective of the programme is to impart knowledge and proficiency in Mushroom Cultivation practices, its packing and preservation, and marketing of produce, to promote self-employment and income generation. The programme may include visits to mushroom growers, along with visits to some academic and research institutes in and around Jabalpur.
|Course (Theory) Title|
|Introduction & classification of Mushrooms|
|Mushroom Cultivation Practices|
|Packing & Storage of Mushrooms|
|Economic importance of Mushrooms|
Dr Monika Dhagat
Dept of Botany