The nature club was established to sensitize the students towards the environment with following
Objectives of Nature Club
- To promote interest and knowledge about various environmental issues.
- To increase awareness of the economic, cultural, scientific and aesthetic values of plants & animals.
- To organize short trips to places of environmental importance.
- To develop skills needed to protect and improve the natural environment.
- To organize environmental awareness quiz, essay competitions slogan Competition, Drawing Competition etc.
- To create “Green Zone” in and around the college.
- To celebrate World Environment Day.
For membership Contact : Department of Zoology