For Session/Year (2018-2019):-Admission Open
Visit College for details
List of Documents required are :-(3 sets)
- Online Registration Form
- Registration Receipt
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if needed)
- Income Certificate
- Blood Group Report
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
- NCC /NSS / Sports Certificate(if Applicable)
- Scout / Indo Karate (if Applicable)
- TC / Migration Certificate
- Mata Gujri (Autonomous) College,Jabalpur being a Sikh minority institution,50% of the seats is reserved for Sikh minorities and the other 50% seat is available for other students.
- Seats falling vacant in the reserved category are made available to others.
- The college has opened a help centre in the college premises for Admissions for UG & PG courses for the session 2017-2018.
- Registration is open at the college campus.
Under Graduate Courses
B.B.A. For admission in first semester students should have atleast 50% marks in 12th Board.
B.C.A. For admission in first semester,science students (mathematics or biology) and commerce should have atleast 55% marks in 12th Board.
B.Com(hons.) Only those students can apply who have scored 65% marks with commerce in their 12th board.The medium of instruction will be english for honours course.The students has to appear for written entrance examination for admission in B.Com(hons.)only.
B.Com(Regular) For admission in first semester students should have atleast 60% marks in 12th Board.
B.Sc For admission in first semester students should have atleast 50% marks in 12th Board.
B.A. Students from any stream can apply for admission in first semester .
Post Graduate Courses
P.G. Courses Student seeking admission in first semester for M.A.,M.Sc. and M.Com should have atleast 50% marks in their U.G.Course.
Medium of Instruction
Mata Gujri Womens’ college has the facility of instructions in both English as well as Hindi medium. The student is at liberty to opt for any of the two at the time of admission. She must specifically mention the medium of her choice in the application form.
- The fee for the academic session will be collected Semester wise at the time of admission in each respective semester.
- An additional amount shall be required to be deposited by each student towards Examination fees prior to each semester exam.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded on any account.
- Caution money for those students who have completed their course of studies will be refunded from 1st September to 1st November of each academic year. No claims shall be entertained after this period.
The students will have to produce the original receipt of deposit for claiming the caution money. No application for the refund shall be considered without the original receipt. Remittance and Refund of Fees as per UGC and Higher Education norms.
- Government reservation policy will be strictly adhered to and the institution shall follow all norms regarding admission as prescribed by the MP Higher Education, Bhopal and UGC.
- Priority would be given to the students from Minority community.
- Admissions under all the categories would be given on merit basis.
- Fee concession would be given on the following basis;-
- 75% of basic fee concession for international Sports/ Cultural winner
- 50% of basic fee concession for national Sports/ Cultural winner
- 25% of basic fee concession for state Sports/ Cultural winner
- 25% of basic fee concession for differently able student
Admission to inter-disciplinary programmes:
Certificate courses offered by the college are interdisciplinary. These courses help in fulfilling the vision that education should be an enjoyable learning experience while marching in tandem with the times. Any student with 10+2 as prerequisite qualification is entitled to take admission in following programmes-
- Certificate Courses offered by the College.
- Programmes offered by IGNOU, under distance learning mode.
- Skill development courses run by the college.
All the students from distant corners of the country who join Mata Gujri College allowed railway concession as per Railway Rules for their journey to their native places during the holidays declared.