Certificate Programme in Banking, Finanace & Insurance
Presenting CPBFI – A practical, short & affordable programme
Bajaj Finserv in collaboration with Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya brings to you CPBFI, a customized certificate programme. CPBFI has been designed for fresh graduates and final year students aspiring to build a career in the financial service industry.
A successful career begins with the right capability. CPBFI provides relevant product knowledge, communication skills and computer prociency to enhance the employability of the participants. After completing the programme, candidates can apply to private banks, non-banking finance companies, life insurance and general insurance companies for entry-level positions in sales, operations, customer service or related roles.
The HR teams from Bajaj Finserv companies take the participants through a simulation of the end to end recruitment process. The workshop covers the entire recruitment journey from selecting the job advertisement to job interview. It concludes with the HR teams sharing overall feedback and guidance for job search and interview preparations.
- Programme designed by the industry, for the industry
- Combination of practical knowledge, essential skills and personality development
- Short duration-
- 120 hours in 40 days
- Nominal fee of Rs 1000/- payable by students, balance subsidized by Bajaj Finserv Excellent education for an affordable fee
- End-to-end experience of the recruitment process
- Interview practice and guidance through an HR workshop
SNAPSHOT OF THE SYLLABUS
Banking Operations – Overview of banking and NBFC industry and details about banking products.
02 Credits , 30 Hours , 50 Marks
Insurance – Overview of life and general insurance industry and details about products
2 Credits , 30 Hours , 50 Marks
Advanced Communication Skills -Business communication skills, including listening, speaking, reading and writing
3 Credits , 45 Hours , 75 Marks
Computer Proficiency – Advanced functions of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
1 Credit , 15 Hours , 25 Marks
Total: 08 Credits, 120 Hours, 40 Days
- Fresh graduates, post graduate students or final year students from any stream
- Age Limit – up to 27 years (No entrance exam)
Dr Jayshri Jain, Department of Commerce
Dr Shruti Punj, Department of Commerce