Dr. Deepti Mishra
May 12, 2017
Dr. Deepti Mishra
Area: Indian Writing In English
Qualification: M.A. Ph.D
Email: [email protected]
Brief Profile: Name: Dr. Deepti Mishra
Husband’s Name: Mr. Sunil Mishra
Date Of Birth: 10th November 1966
Address:1164, Chaman Apartment, Napier Town, Near Home science College,
Jabalpur. M.P. Pin: 482001.
Marital Status: Married
Teaching Experience: 20 Years
Date of Joining: 11th September 1997
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE: Nil
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1- E-Journal ISSN- 2455-6688, 2016 in ‘The Quest Quarterly’ e. journal Topic: The Man woman’s Relationship.
2- Chapter in book Sin Suffering and Salvation In Literature- The Problem of Suffering in the book of Job. Page no. 193.In 2002.
CONFERENCE AND SEMINARS ATTENDED:
1. – Seminar on The Analysis of Girish Karnad as a Dramatist with reference to Tuglaq, Hayavadan,
Nagmandala, and Fire and the Rain on 27th August 2015.
2. Participated in a National Seminar on Research Methodology organized by the Department of
English, RDVV, Jabalpur on 10 August 2014.
3. Attended Opening of ELTAI Jabalpur Chapter organized by the Department of English
Mahakoshal Arts and Commerce College, Jabalpur on 20th August 2013.
4. Attended the International Conference on ‘The Migrant Voices In Literatures in English Organized
under auspices of World Association for studies in Literatures in English on 30th & 31st January
5. Attended a National Seminar on ‘Colonial and Post Colonial Literature Organized on 13th &
14th Feb. 2004.
6. Attended a National Seminar on ‘Aspects of English Language Teaching’ held at Govt. Motilal
Vigyan Adarsh Mahavidyalaya, Bhopal, on 21st June 1997.
7. Attended the National Seminar On ‘20th Century Drama in English’ at RDVV on 29th 31st March
1. Attended Workshop on ‘Interpretting Literary Text, New Approaches’ organized by Post
Graduate Studies and Research in English RDVV, Jabalpur. 29th & 30th September 2003.
2. Participated in a workshop on ‘Oral Communication With Special Reference to Spoken
English on 6th to 12th December 2003 organised by the Department of Phonetics CIEFL
News & Events
Admission Open for all courses for session 2019-20. click ...
January 29, 2018 S.No Area of Award Name of...
Special ATKT Examination Time Table 2019Special ATKT Examination Time...
Time Table Supplementary I & II Year