Dr. Ratna Verma
1. Area of Specialization : Development of Economics
2- Academic Qualification : M.A., M. Phil., Ph.D.(Economics)
– Professional Qualification : Diploma in Tour, Travel and Tourism.
– Technical Qualification : D.T.P. (Desktop Publishing)
3. Contact : 8517991269
4. E-mail : [email protected]
5. Brief Profile
(1)- Name : Dr. Ratna Verma (Kosta)
(2)- Husband’s Name : Mr. N.K. Kosta
(3)- Date of Birth : 09-04-1984
(4)- Permanent : 56/1 Deotal Road Garha, Jabalpur
(5)-Corresponding Address : Pushplata Verma , 840, Anjani Parisar, B. T. Tiraha, Garha, Jabalpur (M.P.) 482003.
(6)- Marital Status : Married
(7)- Nationality : Indian
(8)- Domicile : State of Madhya Pradesh
(9)- Category : OBC
(10)- Mother Tongue : Hindi
(11)- Language Known : Hindi & English
(12)- Experience > Teaching : 7 Years to continue
Extra Curricular Activities-
‘B’ Certificate of N.S.S. in 2006.
Attended Greasm Kalin Netratva Prasikshan Shivir 11-20 June 2006.
Passed state Level Environmental Awareness Examination with Grade ‘A’ in 2006.
Telecasting Training in “BHASKAR T.V. JABALPUR” in 2005.
One month Training of Journalism in 2003.
Passed State Level Environmental Awareness Examination with Grade ‘A’ in 2003.
Attended Adventure sports (Tracking) Training camp 17.05.06 – 26.05.06.
-Refresher Course – Attended UGC Sponsored Refresher Course on the topic “Recent Development In Business Studies In India” From 06.02.2013 to 25.02.13.
– Orientation Programme – Participated in the Orientation programme organized by Indira Gandhi National open University (IGNOU) Jabalpur, on 19th October 2013 at SC 1599.
>Participated in the Orientation programme organized by Indira Gandhi National open University (IGNOU)
Jabalpur, on 20th Feburary 2014 at RGPEEE..
6. Research Experience : Since 7 years and Continue
7. List of Publication
A. Paper Publication in Journal
> “Computer ka Anushandhan me prayog” A Quarterly Bilingual Indian Journal Deliberative Research Journal, Issue ,Volume-1,January-March 2014, ISSN No. 0976-1136.P.P.-136-142.
> “India is the food basket for the world?” Global Journal of Multidisciplinary studies, Issue-3,Volume-1, February 2014, ISSN No. 2348-0459.P.P.-129-143.
> Published paper in journal of M.P.E.A. on the topic of “Corporate hedging is the right key to protect Indian firms from foreign exchange risk” XXIV,25 th – 26 th Feb.2011. Regd.No. 20588/85. P.P. 44-56
> “Bharat me samajik SurakshaYojnaye –Bhartiya Jiwan Bima Nigam Ki Samuha Yojnayo ke Sandharbh me” National Monthly Journal Research Link Issue – 81, Vol. IX (10) December 2010, ISSN NO.0973-1628. P.P. 112-113.
B. Research Papers in Books-
> Paper Published
1. “Status of financial inclusion in India” in “Women empowerment through self help groups in the district of Jabalpur” (Edited book in English ) Edited by Dr. Mita Ashish Shah,S.K. Book Agency, New Delhi , ISBN NO.-978-93-8315-862-1. P.P-168-173.
2. “ Women Empowerment through self help Groups” in “Women’s Economic Empowerment in India” (Edited book in English ) Edited by Dr. Rohit Balyani & Dr. Ratna Verma ,Adhyayan publishers & Distributors,New Delhi, ISBN NO.-978-81-8435-432-4. P.P.-245-253.
3. .“Navpravartankari vidhi apnakar mahilao ki aay vardhi me sahayak Swasahayata Samuh –Jabalpur avam Mandla Jile ke Sandarbha Mein’’ in “Bhartiya samajik sodh Nutan pravittiya” Edited by Dr. Rajiv Kaushal, ISBN NO.- 978-93-834599-4-0. P.P.-1-8.
4. “Child Labour in India: Role of Judiciary” in “Child Labour in India” (Edited book in English) Edited by- Dr. Narendra Shukla, Sarup & Sons, New Delhi, ISBN NO– 978-81-7625-853-1. P.P.-217-225.
5. “Ecotourism –An Opportunity in India” in “Eco-tourism and Sustainable Development in India” (Edited book in English) Edited by- Dr. Rohit Balyani, Sarup & Sons, New Delhi, ISBN NO– 978-81-7625-828-9.P.P.-161-176.
6. “Poshniya Vikas Tatha Jalshade Prabandhan” in “Bhart Me Jal Sansadhan Prabandhan Samasya Aur Samadhan” ( Edited Book in Hindi)Edited by-Dr. Narendra Shukla & Dr. Ashu Jain . Sarup & Sons, New Delhi, ISBN NO– 978-93-81759-00-4.P.P.-228-241.
7. “Entrepreneurship Development Among Member’s of self Help Groups” In “Women Entrepreneurship challenges and oppourtunities ” (Edited book in English) Edited by –Dr. Narendra Shukla & Prof. Mukesh Chansoria, Pointer publishers Jaipur. ISBN NO– 978-81-7132-664-8. P.P.-189-193.
8. “The Role of Nature in Economic Development” in “Indian Forest &Forestry” (Edited book in English) Edited by – Dr. Rohit Balyani ,Pointer publishers Jaipur. ISBN NO– 978-81-7132-684-6. P.P.-120-132.
> Paper Accepted-
“Micro Finance As the Instrument of Rural Development” in “Rural Infrastructure and Economic Development in India” (Edited Book in English) Edited by Dr. Rohit Balyani & Prof. S.K.Choubey, Sarup & Sons, New Delhi.
“Narega our Uska Grameen Arthvyavastha Par Prabhava” in “Bharat mein Adhosanrachna Aur Arthik Vikas” (Edited Book in Hindi) Edited Dr. Rohit Balyani & Prof. S.K.Choubey, Sarup & Sons, New Delhi.
8. Conference + Seminar attended
Research Papers in conferences-
1.“Navpravartankari vidhi apnakar mahilao ki aay vardhi me sahayak Swasahayata Samuh –Jabalpur avam Mandla Jile ke Sandarbha Mein’’ paper presented in International Conference on “Innovate technologies driven by Multidisciplinary Research -2014” organized by Jabalpur Management Association 5th -6th July 2014.
2.Participated in National Conference on “Faster, Sustainable and Inclusive Growth” Organised by SOS in Economics, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University Raipur (C.G.), 2ND-4TH Feburary 2012.
3. Published paper in journal of M.P.E.A. on the topic of “Corporate hedging is the right key to protect Indian firms from foreign exchange risk” XXIV,25 th – 26 th Feb.2011.P.P. 44-56. Regd.No. 20588/85.
4.“Dexterity agility, skill, expertise, ability, proficiency included by training” Paper presented in 21st annual conference of M.P. ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION held at Jabalpur,15th-16th February 2010.
5. Participated in National Conference on “Multidimensional Quality Enhancement of Colleges in Central India’’Organised by The Internal Quality Assurance cell (IQAC) of Govt. M.K.B. Art & Commerce Autonomous College for Women Jabalpur, 11th– 12th December 2004.
D. Research Paper in seminar –
1. Participated in National Seminar On “Women’s Economic Empowerment Is The Need Of Economic Development” in “Marginalization of women : challenges and prospects towards Empowerment” Organised by Women’s studies & Research centre ,R.D.V.V Jabalpur,5th &6th November,2015.
2.Participated in National Seminar on “Globalization and it’s impact on Indian economy ” in “Impact of Demographical Changes On Indian Economy” Organised by Department of Commerce, Govt. Mahavidyalaya ,Junnardeo, Chhindwara,13,14 &15 th March 2014.
3. Participated in National Seminar on “Women’s Economic Empowerment Is The Need Of Development” in “Industrilisition, Economic Development And Environmental Impact” Organised by Department of Economics Govt. Mahavidyalaya ,Junnardeo, Chhindwara, 28,29 &30 th January 2014.
4.Participated in National Seminar on “Samanaya Nirdhan Varg Ki Aaj Ke Samay Me Paribhasha Tatha Unke Durgami Avam Tatkal Sahyog Ki Yojnaye’’ Organised by Department of Economics R.D.V.V. Jabalpur & Rajaya Samanaya Nirdhan Varg Kalyan Aayog Madhya Pradesh ,Samajik Nyay Vibhag, 14th September 2013.
5. Presented paper in National Seminar on “Swasahayata Samuho Ka Mahilao ke Arthik Shashaktikaran Mein Yogdan Ka Mulyakan –Jabalpur aur Mandla Jilo ke vishesh Sandarbha Mein’’ in “Empowerment Of Women Through Gender Budgeting in India’’ Organised by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya ,Jabalpur. 30th November -1st December 2012.
6. Presented paper in National seminar on “Role Of Small Scale Industries For Economic Development’’ In “Inclusive growth and small scale industrial sector’’organized by Department of Economics, St. Aloysius college (Autonomous), Jabalpur 5th-6th October 2012.
7. Presented Paper “Environmental Issue In India’’ In national seminar on “Emerging issue in Environment Management’’ Organised by IQAC GOVT.M.K.B. Arts & Commerce Autonomous College for Women, Jabalpur (M.P.),22ND & 23RD December 2011.
8.“E-Goverence‘’ Presented paper in National seminar on “Enhancing Thinking In The Smart Way Internet Technologies’’ Organised by Mata Gujri Mahila P.G. College,Jabalpur,3rd-4th December 2011.
9. Presented Paper “Rural Development Through Self Help Group In Mandla District”In national seminar on “Madhya Pradesh Ka Arthik Vikas Avam Grameen Udyamita: Cunotiya Avam Sambhavnaye’’ Organised by Govt.Mahakaushal Arts & Commerce Autonomous College, Jabalpur, 2nd-3rd September 2011 .
10. Presented paper “Global Recession” in National Seminar on “Global Recession Impact on India’s Foreign Trade” Organised by G.S.College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur, 26th – 27th November 2010.
11. Presented paper “Narega aur Uska Grameen Arthvyavstha par Prabhava” in National Seminar on “Rural Infrastructure and Economic Development in M.P.” organized by Department of Economics R.D. University, Jabalpur, February 15th -16th 2010.
12. “Samajik Suraksha Yojnaye” Presented paper in National Seminar on “Social Security Schemes in India “organized by Navyug arts and commerce college, jabalpur 16-17th January 2010.
13. Presented paper “Computer Ka anusandhan Me Prayog” in National seminar on “ Easier Approach to Research Methodology in Economics” organized by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur,20th – 21st November 2009.
14. Visva Vyapar, Sangthan our Bhart Ka Videshi Vyapar” Presented paper in National Seminar on “Foreign Trade in India: State & Direction” organized by Hitkarini Mahila Mahavidyalaya , Jabalpur, 4th – 5th Febuary 2006 .
15. Participated in National seminar on “Atma Sakshatakar” Organized by Madhya Pradesh Manovaigyanik Parisad Jabalpur, Govt. College of Educational Psychology & Guidance, Jabalpur, 5th – 6th November 2004.
16. Participated in seminar on “Mansik Mandata” organized by Hitkarini Mahila Mahvidyalaya, Jabalpur.
6th January 2004.
9. Workshop attended
1. Attended National Workshop on the topic “Quantitative Techiques for Economics, Commerce, Management and Business Studies” at Govt. O.F.K. College,Dept. of Economics, Jabalpur (M.P) On 24th to 30th March 2014.
2. Participated National Workshop on “Sodhpatra Lekhan” Organised by Govt. Mahakaushal Arts & Commerce
Autonomous College, Jabalpur, 16th -21st March 2015.
3. Participated National Workshop on “Prospects and Limitions of Social Groups in rurals areas and
Consumers Rights ’’ Organised by Department of Sociology ,Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya ,Jabalpur 3rd–
4th November 2012.
4. Participated in ICSSR New Delhi Sponsored National Workshop On “Research Methdology and Application
of SPSS For Data Analysis” Organised by ST. Aloysius College (autonomous ) JBP (M.P.) From 24th-27th
5. Participated in the National workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Science” Organised by the
Department of Economics ,Govt.M.K.B. Arts & Commerce Autonomous college for Women JBP,13TH-14TH
6.Attended National Workshop “Empowerment Of Tribal Women” in “Mahakoshal Region of M.P.”
Organised by ASC ,R.D.V.V. JBP (M.P.)13-14 January 2012.
7. Attended workshop “Hordings Nirman” Prayojanmulak Hindi sikshan ki Naveen Vidiya Ke sandharbh me”
organized by st. Aloysius College Jabalpur 4th January 2005.
8. Attended workshop “Jansanchar Avam Patrakarita” organized by Hitkarini Mahila Mahvidyalaya, Jabalpur,
6th– 7th January 2006.
10. Organized –Nil
11.Awards + Recoginition-