Area: Micro Economics, Agricultural Economics, Labour Economics, Research Methodology and Indian Economics.
Qualification. M.A. Economics (Distinction in six papers-University Topper), Ph.D.J.R.F.).U.G.C. –N.E.T., Computer Diploma
Email: [email protected]
Brief Profile:- .Dr.Samta Jain is a faculty of P.G. Dept. of study and Research in Economics(In parent institution from 2002) More than 18 years of Teaching Experience in Both UG and PG classes of Economics
-Deputy Director (part time) in Regional Centre Jabalpur ,Madhya Pradesh BHOJ ,Open University, Bhopal from 04/03/2014.
-Legal Mediator Madhya Pradesh High Court and District Court Jabalpur (M.P.)
·Personal Profile: W/0 Shri Subhash Jain (State Govt. servant ,Health Dept. )
· RESEARCH EXPERIENCE—-1996-Till Date (21 Years)
·8 years supervisory experience:-from 2009 Awarded 03, Registered:05Theses valuation: 01
· RESEARCH PROJECT
· Major Research Project:
· 1.Under M.P. Council of Science & Technology Bhopal (M.P.) Titled “An analytical study of the impact of Technological change in agriculture on Economic Development of (M.P.) (with special reference to Jabalpur district)”.(Dated- 1 April 2011 To 31 March 2013 amount ,69000) – completed.
· 2. Under Indian council of Social Science Research, New Delhi Titled “A Study Of Food Security and Crop Diversification in Rural Areas Of Madhya Pradesh ”(dated- 1/07/2013- duration of 18 months, amount 7,00,000) – completed.
· Minor Research Project-– Under U.G.C. Titled “A Socio – Economic Study of Tribal Child Labor with special Refresh to M.P.” as a principal investigator. (1st April 2005-31st march 2007 , Amount -28,000/) – Completed.
· LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
· International journal
· 1 International journal for women’s studies Titleमीडिया की कवरेज से कोसो दूर समाज की एक उपेक्षित वर्ग ’बालिका, Volume – 2 No. 1March -2009 RDVV Jabalpur Page No. 13 – 17
2 International Journal of Development Studies and Research Title Role of education and employment in the development of human recourses in India. ISSN -2278-8654Volume – 3 Jan. – March 2014, Page No. 65 -75
· 3 PEZZOTTAITE JOURNALS, International Journal of Retailing and Rural Business Perspective Title Regional Disparities in India Especially in Agricultural Sector Page No.978 -98 -1ISSN(P):2279-0934 and ISSN(O):1179-0942. Publisher Pezzottaite Journal ,April –June 2014
· 4 Vearta International Journal Title Robert E Lukas Juniour (1937….) Page No 65 – 68 , publisher Bhartiya Arthik Shodh Sansthan,Allahabad ISSN No. 0970-9177Vol.XXXV,No.2 , October 2014
· National journal
· 1 Udamita, A monthly Magazine Title कृषि क्षेत्र में महिलाओं को स्वर्णिम अवसर Page No. 26 -28, Publisher small industry, self employment & entrepreneurship,ISSN: 0971-6211 Volume – 2 No. 17,June 2008.
· 2 कौटिल्य वार्ता ज्पजसम कृषि के विकास पर ग्रामीण निर्धनता का बढ़ता कुचक्र Page No. , publisher RDVV Jabalpur .Vol.22 , 22] o”kZ 2009.
· 3 A Journal of Asia for Democracy and Development Title महिलाओं के सशक्तिकरण के प्रति समाज की उदासीनता क्यों ?श् (शिक्षा के विशेष संदर्भ में)Page No. 580 -583 , Publisher The Council for peace, Development and Cultural Unity, Morena, India ,ISSN: 973-3833 Vol. 8 Year 4 , Oct-Dec 2007
· 4 Research Journal of social and life sciences Title “ भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक की मौद्रिक नीति और बढ़ती महंगाई ” Page No.547-551, Publisher National of Centre for Research Studies Rewa(M.P.) ISSN 0973-3914 Vol. 9 Year 5 , December 2010
5 Shodh Drishti “ Journal of All Research Title भारत में मानव संसाधन विकास की समस्याएॅं (बाल श्रमिको के विशेष संदर्भ में ) Page No. 1 – 6, Publisher National of Center for Research Studies Rewa M.P. ISSN : 0976- 6650 Vol. 2, Jan-March 2011
6 Research Journal of Arts, Management & Social Science Title ^^vkS|ksfxd vkSj vkfFkZd fodkl dh nkSj esa Ik;kZOkj.k ls mRiUu [krjs” Page No.118 – 123, Publisher National of Center for Research Studies Rewa M.P, ISSN No. 0975-4083 Vol. 4Year 2, March 2011
· 7 Adhikar An International Research Journal Title “कृषि सम्पन्न भारत में खाद्य सुरक्षा और वित्तीय स्थिति में सुधार के लिये नवीन तकनीकी आवश्यक” Page No.48 – 51 Publisher Omkar Prasad Malviya, Chhindwara, ISSN no2231-2552Vol. 2 No. 3 , May 2011
· 8 Shodh Drishti “Journal of All Research Title ^^ कखाद्यानों के उपयोग के लिये सुव्यवस्थित तकनीक आवश्यक” Page No.203 – 205, , Publisher Srijan Samiti, Varanasi, ISSN : 0976-6650 Vol. 2 No.4 April – June 2011
· 9 The Horizon a Journal of Social Science Title Role of National Government Agencies in Promoting in Women Entrepreneurship in India Page No.90 – 96 , Publisher Shodh evam Shaikshnik Smiti U.P. ISSN : 0976-6650 July 2011
· 10 Adhikar An International Research Journal to Higher education for or all Subject. Titleभ्”ाारतीय त्यौहारों का आथर््िाक विकास पर प्रभाव एक विष्लेष्णात्मक अध्ययन Page No.69 – 71 Publisher Omkar Prasad Malviya, Chhindwara, ISSN : 0976-6650 Vol 9 No. 1, November 2011
· 11 15 Days, An International Research Journal to Higher education For or all Subjects Title Analytical study of effect of Water Recourses in Economic Development. Publisher Mukesh Kumar Malviya, Varanasi, ISSN 2249- 605X – Vol. 10 December 2011
· 12 Shodh Anusandhan samachar Indian Journal Title Micro Insurance and Micro Finance in Rural Areas Publisher Shodh Anusandhan Bhopal, ISSN – 2230- 8822 Vol. 3 Year 3 , April 2012
· 13 Shodh Anusandhan samachar Indian Journal Title वानिकी योजनाओं से आर्थिक सामाजिक श्विकास’ Page No.25 -30* Publisher Omkar Prasad Malviya, Chhindwara , ISSN 2230- 8822 Vol. 2 No.1 2 Jan. 2012
· 14 54th Labour Economics Conference, Title An Analytical Study of Impact of Globalization on Child Labour’s in India Contact .Page No.1-15 Publisher Designed by Kudos Technologies, Theme 3( CD ) Dec.2012
· 15 Vearta Title “ ग्रामीण भारत का विकास शिक्षा से सम्भव” Publisher Bhartiya Arthik Shodh Sansthan,Allahabad, ISSN No. 0970-9177Vol.XXXIV,No.2 October 2013
· 16 Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies Title Bhukh aur Khadya Suraksha ka Sambandh: Bhartiya Aarthvyvastha ke Vishesh Sandharbh mai eek Vishleshnatmak Adhayan, Publisher GJMS Publication, ISSN 2249- 605X, March, 2014
· Articles / Chapters published in Books
वैश्विकरण और समाज Titleवैश्विीकरण मे उपभोक्ताओं की भूमिकाश् ” Page no. 145-150 Publisher *अमन प्रकाशन सागर , ISSN: 978-81-804613-9-9, 2009
· कन्या भ्रूण हत्याः एक सामाजिक अभिशाप, Title कन्या भ्रूण हत्या -आर्थिक या सामाजिक page no. 171-173 Publisher अमन प्रकाशन, सागर, म.प्र.,-ISSN: 978-93- 80296-04-3] 2010]
· Research Methodology in social science, Title शोध प्रविधि में समंको का अतुलनीय स्थान Page No. . 157-161 Publisher Omega Pablications New Dilhi, 978-81-8455-198-3 , 2010
· 4 घरेलू हिंसाः समस्या और समाधान ज्पजसम उदारीकरण का घरेलू हिंसा पर प्रभाव Page no. 93-97 Publisher अमन प्रकाशन सागर, म.प्रए -ISSN: 978-93-80296-04-05-0 , 2010
· 5 ‘Women Entrepreneurship’ Title Entrepreneurship Development among member’s of self group’s· Page No.189 – 193, Publisher Pointer Publicashers Jaipur, ISBN 987-81-7132-664-8 , 2010
· 6 Research Methodology in Internet Technologies, Title- “Information and communications technology for economic Development”Page No.99-100. Publisher- Pragya Publication Mathura (U.P.) ISBN No.938112296-2, 2011
· 7 Financial crises and its Impact on Indian Economy Title- Impact of Global recession crises on stock market in India Page No.157 – 163,Publisher- Kunal Publisher New Dilhi, ISBN: 978-93-80752-45-72011, 2011
· 8 घरेलू हिंसा कारण व निवारण ज्पजसम. बाजारीकरण के युग में महिलाओं का वस्तुकरण और घरेलू हिंसा’’ Publisher- Aviskar Publisher New Delhi, ISBN 978-81-7910-357-9 , 2011
· 9 . Foreign Direct Investment in India, Title- The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) on Indian Economy , Page No.90 – 102 Publisher- Kunal Publisher New Delhi, ISBN 978-93-80752-91-4, 2012
· 10 भारत मे सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजनाएॅ Title- वानिकी योजनाओं से आर्थिक सामाजिक विकास* Bajarwaad Ka Arthshastra Page No 95-102. Publisher- Omega Pablications New Delhi, ISBN: 978-81-382-6 , 2012
· 11 Financial Inclusion and Poverty Alleviation in India ,Title- Government Policies and Poverty alleviation in Indian Econoy Page No.110 – 119 , Publisher- Kunal Publisher New Delhi, ISBN 978-93-80752-89-1 , 2012
· 12 Crises in Indian agriculture, Title- Determination of Market Arrivals of Farm Products in Different Regulated Markets Of Madhya Prades Page No.207 – 215, Publisher- Kunal Publisher New Delhi, ISBN 978-93- 82420-06-4, 2013
· 13 Bajarwaad Ka Arthshastra ,Title- Bajarwadi Bhasha Sahitya Aur Samaj Page No.61 – 67, Publisher- Ratan offset Press New Delhi, ISBN 987-81-7132-664-8, 2013
· 14 Management with Technology Perspectives, Title- Technological changes in trade and Agriculture in India: Prospects and Challenges. Page No.57 – 74 , Publisher- Published by Buffing Tamilnadu, ISSN No . 789383459773, 2014
· 15 women’s Empowerment and its Problems in India, Title- Women’s Empowerment for Sustainable Agricultural Development in India Page No.233—344 Publisher- Adhyan Publisher New Delhi,ISBN NO. 978-81-8435-432-4, 2015
· Papers Published in Conferences/ Seminars//College Magazine (National / State)
· National Seminarभारत में कृषि आय पर कर का औचित्य‘‘ 23&24 November 2002 Organized by Govt. Syam Sunder Narayan Mushran Mahila Mahavidyalaya Narsinghpur. “ राष्ट्रीय आय में कृषि आय पर कर का औचित्;”Page no. 58
· National Seminar on New Dimensions of Development in M.P.मध्य प्रदेश में विकास के नये आयाम “Organized by Govt. Mahakoushal Art and Commerce college Jabalpur 19-20 January 2005. Sponsored by UGC New Delhi CRO Bhopal “ मध्य प्रदेश में आदिवासी विकास की संभावनाओं के नये आयाम”Page no. 106-108
· National Conference on “Entrepreneurship and Economics Development: Emerging opportunities and challenges in developing India 5-6 Feb 2005 Organized by M.G.M.M. Jabalpur Sponsored by UGC New Delhi CRO Bhopal “उद्यामित: भविष्य की सामाजिक संरचना के पुर्ननिर्माण के साधन के रूप मे“Page no. 148-150
· National Seminar of Rural Unemployment and national Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme 28-29 Sep 2007 Organized by G.S. College of Commerce and Economics Sponsored by University Grants commission C.R.O. Bhopal ग्रामीण रोजगार सम्वर्द्धन: सरकारी प्रयास “Page no. 33
· National Seminar on Easier Approach to Research Methodology in Economics 20-21 Nov 2009organized by Department of post Graduate Studies in Economics. Sponsored by University Grants commission C.R.O. Bhopal. शोध प्रविधि में उपकल्पना का महत्व”Page no. 43-44
· National Seminar on Rural Infrastructure and Economic Development in Madhya Pradesh Organized by Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Economics R.D.V.V. Jabalpur. ग्रामीण विकास और ‘नरेगा‘ का महत्व“ P. no. 103
· National Seminar on Global Recession Impact on India’s Foreign Trade 26-27 Nov 2010Organized by G.S. College of commerce and Economics, Jabalpur. Sponsored by University Grants commission C.R.O. Bhopal. भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक की मौद्रिक नीति Page no. 202
· National Seminar on Global Recession Impact on Indian Economy 25-26 February 2011 organized by Department of Economics D.S. College Aligarh (U.P.) sponsored by University Grants commission New Delhi. “Impact of Global Recession crisis on stock markets in India”
· National Seminar on Economic Development of Madhya Pradesh and Rural Entrepreneurship: Challenges and opportunities 2-3 September 2011 organized by Government Mahakoushal Arts and Commerce Autonomous College Jabalpur sponsored by University Grant Commission CRO Bhopal. भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक की मौद्रिक नीति page no.42-43.
· National Seminar on Emerging Issues in Environment Management organised by Govt. MKB Art and Commerce college Jabalpur sponsored by UGC Bhopal ”पर्यावरण विकास और जन चेतना” page no.88
· Local- University/ College level
· “IMPETUS TEACHERS ROLE MODEL OF STUDENTS” [paper published in college magazine Mata Gujri Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.) ] “Balshram Aur Badhti Garibi”- Samvahika Vision vol-2010 [paper published in college magazine Mata Gujri Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, Jabalpur ]
· 1.International Seminar on Impact of Peace, Conflict and Disturbance on Economic Development Processes Impact of conflict on Economic Process with Special Reference toSAARC11-13 May 2012 University of Kashmir, Srinagar India
· 2. Determination of market arrivals of farm products in different regulated markets of Madhya Pradesh International Seminar on Crisis in Indian Agriculture25th & 26th of August 2012 Dept. of Economics, D.S.College, Aligarh India
· 3. Global financial crisis and India Agriculture International Seminar on Conflict Management Peace Economics And Peace Science18-19, December 2012 Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith,Varanasi India
· 4. Effect of Globalization in Indian Agriculture International Seminar on Social Institutions: Challenges & Solution18th & 19th December 2014 Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith,Varanasi India
· 5. Technological Changes in Trade and Agriculture in India; Prospects and Challenges International Seminar on Innovate Technologies Driven by Multidisciplinary Research 05th & 06th July 2014 Jabalpur India (M.P)
· 6. Disconnected: Skills, Education and Employment in Madhya Pradesh International Seminar on “Globalization of Dr. Ambedkar’s Thoughts & Philosophy14th & 15th April 2016. Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University of Social Sciences (Mhow),Indore, Madhya Pradesh
· 7. International Seminar on Recent Trends in Research and Higher Education12&14 November2016 Jabalpur Management Association
· 8. Globalization and Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges17&18 February 2017 School of Economics ,Devi Ahilya University,Indore International Seminar and XXVII Annual Conference of the M.P.E.A
· National conference
· 1. Madhya Pradesh Economics Association XIII Annual Conference 199429 October 1994 Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.)
· 2. Bharat mai krashi Aya per ker ka Ouchitya National Seminar on “Justification of Taxation on Agriculture income in India” 23rd – 24th Novermber 2002 Govt. S.S.N.M. Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Narsinghpur (M.P.)
· 3. Madhya Pradesh mai Adiwasi Vikash ki Sambhavnao ke Naye Ayam National Seminar on “New Dimension of Development in M.P19th & 20th February 2005 Mahakoshal Arts & Commerce Autonomous & Lead College, JBP
· 4. Udhamita-Bhavisya ki samajik Sanrachna ke Punarnirwan ke Sadhan ke Rup mai National Conference on “Entrepreneurship and Economic Development Emer Opportunities and Challenges in Developing India 5th-6th Feb 2005 Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya JBP (M.P.)
· 5. Mahilayo ke Sashaktikaran ke prati Samaj ki Udasinta kyo ? [shiksha ke vishist sandarbh mai] National Conference Shanti Vikash Ayam Sanskratik ekta Parishad, Shastam Shodh Sammelen 20-21 February 2005 Navyug Art and Commerce College, Jabalpur.
· 6. “Gramin Rojgar Samverdhan: Sarkari Prayas National Seminar on Rural Unemployment & National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme28-29,September 2007 G.S. College of Commerce & Economics Jabalpur
· 7. “Gramin Rojgar Samverdhan: Sarkari Prayas National Seminar on Easier on easier approach to research Methodology in Economics20-21 November 2009 Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya JBP
· 8. Vanikee Yojnayo se Arthik Samajik Vikas National Seminar on “ Social Security Schemes in India” 16-17 January 2010 Navyug Arts and Commerce College Jabalpur
· 9. National Seminar on Female Feticide : A social Curse25-27 January 2010 Kesharwani Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur
· 10. “Gramin Vikas aour ‘Narega’ ka Mahatwa XXI Annual Conference of Madhya Pradesh Economics Association and National Seminar on rural infrastructure and Economics Development in Madhya Pradesh15-16 February 2010 department of Economics R.D.V.V. Jabalpur
· Reoportier-II, Technical Session
· 11. “Gharelu Hinsa -Karan aour Nidan National Seminar on “ Gharelu Hinsa – Karan avam Samadhan 18-20 February 2010 Hitkarni Science, Commerce and Arts college, Jabalpur
· 12. National Seminar on “Changing Dimensions of Human Right29 oct–30 October 2010 Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jabalpur
· 13. “Bhartiya Reserve Bank ki Moudrik Neeti aour Badti Mahgai National Seminar on “Global Recession: impact on India’s foreign trade” 26-27 november2010 G.S. College of commerce & Economics Jabalpur
· 14. Economics Development and North-West Indian Tribal’s with Special Reference to Insurance Policies93 Annual Conference of the India Economic Association 27-29 December 2010 The Punjab University, Chandigarh National (IEA)
· 15. “Impact of Global Recession Crisis on Stock Markets in Indian” National Seminar on “Global Recession & its Impact on Indian Economy25-26 february 2011 department of Economics,D.S. College Aligarh
· 16. “Gramin Kshetro mai Udhamita ka Vikas :Krashi va Sambandhit kshetro mai Takneeki Vikas se Sambhav” National Seminar on “Economic Development of Madhya Pradesh and Rural Entrepreneurship: challenges and opportunities” 2-3 September 2011 Govt. Mahakoshal Arts and Commerce Autonomous College Jabalpur
· 17. Information and Communication Technology for Educational and Economics Development National seminar on Enhancing Thinking in the smart way Internet Technologies3-4 December 2011, Department of post Graduate Studies in computer Science and Mata Gujari Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur
· 18.94th Annual Conference of the Indian Economic Asssociation27-29 December 2011 Bharti Vidyapeath Deemed Univesity, Pune. National (IEA)
· 19. ‘Paryavaran Vikash aour Janchetna’ National seminar on Emerging Issues In Environment Management22-23 December 2011 Govt. MKB Art and commerce Autonomous college for women Jabalpur
· 20. Relationship Between Global Warming and Economics Development National Research Seminar on Global Warming & it effect on National Income30-31 December 2011 Commerce Department, Sharamdham kala ayam commerce college Kaimor(M.P.)
· 21. Media aour Krashi National seminar on Media and Society3-5 January 2012 Govt. Art college Panager(Jabalpur)
· 22. “Bhukh aur Khadya Suraksha Ka Sambandh” 23rd Annual Conference of Madhya Pradesh Economic Association17-18 February 2012 Awadhesh pratap singh University ,Rewa
· 23. The National training Program on “Commodity Futures Market24-25 February 2012 Department of Agricultural Economics and form Management JNKVV, Jabalpur
· 24. “Economic Growth of India and China—Strategic Differences” National Seminar on “Economic Growth of India and china strategic differences20 -21 April 2012 G.S.College of Commerce and Economics Jabalpur(M.P.)
· 25. Micro Insurance and Micro Finance in Rural Madhya Pradesh National Conference on Inclusive Growth AND Role of Micro & Small Scale Industrial Sector5th & 6th October, 2012 the Department of Economics, St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur
· 26. Certificate of Participation Orientation Programme for the Academic Counsellors20-21 October 2012 Indira Gandhi National Open University ,Regional Centre Jabalpur
· 27. National Workshop on “Prospects And Limitations Of Social Groups In Rural Areas And Consumer Rights3rd -4th , November 2012 Mata Gujari Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur
· 28. A Study of Gender Budgeting and Woman Empowerment National Seminar on Employment of Women Through Gender Budgeting In India30th Nov. – 1st Dec. 2012 Mata Gujri Mahila Maha Vidyalaya (Autonomous) Jabalpur
· 29. “An Analytical Study Of Impact Of Globalization On Child Labour Rights In Indian Context” 54th Annual Conference on “The Indian Society Of Labour Economics20th – 22th December 2012 Department of Economics BHU, Baranasi
· 30. ‘Development Of Human Resource By Employment and Education In India’ Annual Conference of The Indian Economics Association27-29 December,2012Gitam University, Visakhapatnam National (IEA)
· 31. Bhu-Mandlikaran : Bhartiy Arthvyastha aour Lok Sahitya National Conference on ‘Rastiya Ster per Lok Sahitya ka Mahatwa19-20 January 2013 Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jabalpur
· 32. National Conference on “ Samanya nirdhan varg ki aaj ke samay mai paribhasha tatha doorgami avam tatkal sahyog ki yojnaye” 14 September2013 Rani Durgavati Vishv Vidayalaya and rajya samanya nirdhan varg kalian aayog Madhya Pradesh
· 33. National Seminar on “Challenges for agriculture and Rural Development in India28-29 September 2013 by Department of Economics, Vijayaraje Government Girls P.G. C college Morar Gwalior (M.P.)
· 34. National Seminar on Foreign Direct Investment in India: Prospects and Challenges5th October 2013 Department of Management Studies St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P.)
· 35. National Seminar on Population Growth and Environmental Degradation Problem and Prospects “Prospect of Agricultural Development with Environmental Resources”. 9- 10 October 2013 Department of Zoology, Hawabagh Women’s College, Jabalpur (M.P.),
· 36. National Seminar on ‘Emerging Picture of Madhya Pradesh on World Tourism Map’22nd & 23rd November2013“ Role of Tourism Industry in Economy of M.P.”
· 37. 55th ISLE Annual Conference On the Centre for Economic Studies and Planning (CESP) and the Center for Informal and Labour Studies(CISLS),“The Relationship and Non- Agricultural Employment in Rural Ares in India” 16- 18 December 2013Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
· 38. 96th Annual Conference of The Indian Economic Association Agricultural Growth of Indian Economy by Crop Diversification and Food Security(with special reference to Madhya Pradesh)” 27-29 December 2013. Meenakshi University, Chennai.. (IEA)
· 39. National Research Seminar on “Industrialization, Economic Development and Environmental Impact “Women Employment; A way of Economic Development” 28-30 January 2014 Department of Economics Govt.College Junnadeo, Chhindwara [m.p].
· 40. National Seminar on “The Role of Education and Employment in the Development Human Resources in India”. XXIV Annual Conference of Madhya Pradesh Economic Association & National Seminar on Trade & Development 7th -8th February 2014 School of Economics, DAVV, Indore.
· 41. National Seminar on “Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Retail Sector: Problems and Prospects “Prospective Problems in India due to Foreign Direct Investment” 21st & 22nd February 2014“Department of Commerce Hawabegh Women’s College”
· 42. National Seminar on Impact of FDI on agriculture sector in India National Conference on Foreign Direct Investment: Indian Market Invasion and Economic Reforms. 28-29 March 2014 Dept. of Commerce and Economics,
· 43. National Seminar on Agricultural Diversification and food security for development of M.P SILVER JUBILEE Conference of Madhya Pradesh Economic Association14-15,March 2015 Barkatullah University Bhopal
· 44. National Seminar on Make in India for Economic development, Make in India and Skill Development30 -31 October 2015 M.P.Bhoj Open University, Bhopal
· 45. National Seminar on Environmental Changes with Sustainable Resource Management for Economics Development National Conference on Environmental Changes , Biodiversity and Sustainable Resource Management15-16 March 2015 D.P.Chaturvedi Arts Commerce and Science College ,Seoni
· 46. National Seminar on Issues Related to Marginalization of Woman in Madhya Pradesh Marginalization of Woman: Challenges and Prospects towards Empowerment5 -6 November, 2015 National Commission for Woman, New Delhi
· 47. National Symposium on ITC Enabled Student Support and On lion Promotion of Education Through Virtual Technology The Role of ICT in Distance Education15-16 January 2016 M.P.Bhoj Open University, Bhopal
· 48.Annual Conference on Analysis of Variations in Agriculture Sector Output in Jammu & Kashmir State Economy Revving Agriculture and Farm Income in India
· Conference of The Indian Economic Association27 – 29 December 2016 U.P. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chkitsa University,Mathura(U.P.)
· 49. Annual Conference of The Indian Economic Association, Skill Development and
· Employment Generation – The Emerging Scenario27 – 29 December 2016, U.P. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chkitsa University ,Mathura(U.P.)
· 50. XXVII Annual Conference of Madhya Pradesh Economic Association Agricultural Trade Market of Madhya Pradesh: Prospects and Challenges17-18 Feb.2017 School of Economics Devi Ahilya University ,Indore(M.P.)
· Workshop Attended
· 1.National workshop on Research Methodology in Social Science16-17 January 2009 Navyug Art & commerce Jabalpur
· 2. National workshop on Research Project in Economics and Management12- February 2009 Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya JBP
· 3. National Workshop on tax planning in Direct Taxes in India24-25 october 2010 shri shriniwas sarwagi Arts & commerce college, Katni M.P.
· Reoportier –II, Technical session
· 4. Workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Science15 March 2011 Govt. Mahakoshal Arts and Commerce Autonomous College Jabalpur.
· 5. National Workshop on Direct And Indirect Taxes In India27th – 28th March 2012 Department of Commerce at D.N. Jain College, Jabalpur
· 6. National Workshop on Research Methodology and Application of SPSS for data Analysis24th-27th April, 2012. St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P.)
· 7. National Workshop Research Methodology in Social Science13th and 14th March 2012 Department of Economics, Govt. Mankunwarbai Arts & Commerce Autonomous College for Women, Jabalpur
· 8. National Workshop on Quantitative Techniques For Economics, Commerce, Management and Business Studies24 -30 March 2014 Govt .O.F.K. College, Jabalpur (M.P.)
· 9. National Seminar and Workshop on Skill Development and Office Management30-31 March 2014 Bhoj Open University, Bhopal
· 10. Workshop on Shodh Ptra Lekhan 16 –21 March 2015 Govt. Mahakoshal Arts and Commerce Autonomous College Jabalpur
· 11. The National training Program on “ Commodity Futures Market by Department of Agricultural Economics and form Management JNKVV, Jabalpur
· 12. Orientation Programme for the Academic Counsellors19 October 2013 Indira Gandhi National Open University ,Regional Centre Jabalpur
· 13. Orientation Programme for the Academic Counsellors20 February 2014 Indira Gandhi National Open University ,Regional Centre Jabalpur
· 14. Faculty Development Program Module 1 on12 January 2015 Pune Institute of Business Management at Jabalpur.
· 15. Workshop for Mediation work sponsored by District Legal Services Jabalpur(M.P.) Dated 16.3.2016
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP :
FROM 28/11/2016 to 10/12/2016 under the sponsorship of NSTEDB,DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,GOVERNMENT OF INDIA,NEW DELHI
Workshop ,Seminar Organized:
- Organising sectary of Two days International Seminar on Innovate Technologies Driven by Multidisciplinary Research on 05th & 06th July 2014. Technological Changes in Trade and Agriculture in India; Prospects and Challenges Jabalpur India (M.P.)
- Organizer of One day workshop of Mediation Jagrukta Shivir by Jila Vidhik seva pradikaran, Jabalpur, on 17/09/2016 at Mata Gujri Mahila Maha Vidhayalaya, Jabalpur. Sponsored by Madhya Pradesh, District Court Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Organizer of Three days Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp Organized for Students development program me at Mata Gujri Mahila Maha Vidhayalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.)21/2/2017 to 23/02/2017 Sponsored by, Madhya Pradesh CON limited, NSTEDB Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi
- Organizer of One day workshop of legal support and awareness for women by Jila Vidhik seva pradikaran, Jabalpur, on women’s day 8th march 2017 at Mata Gujri Mahila Maha Vidhayalaya, Jabalpur. Sponsored by Madhya Pradesh, District Court Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Award of “PRATIBHA SAMMAN” from CHETNA group, Samagra Samajik Vikas ka Rachnatmak Sangthan ,Kotma,Shahdol(M.P.) on 8 January 2000
- Award of “EXCELLENCE” from Madhya Pradesh BHOJ Open University, Bhopal on the occasion of National Seminar on “Skill Development and Office Management” on 30-31 March 2014.
- Award of“ EXCELLENCE” from Jabalpur Management Association on the occasion of International Conference on Innovate Technologies Driven by Multidisciplinary Research on 5-6 July 2014 Jabalpur, M.P.
- Award of “BEST TEACHER AND PROMOTER” from Jabalpur Management Association on the occasion of International Conference on Innovate Technologies Driven by Multidisciplinary Research on 5-6 July 2014 Jabalpur, M.P.
- Invited as a resource person for a pre PhD Course work at Rani Durgavati Vishv Vidhyalaya at Jabalpur M.P. on the Subject research methodology to enhance methodological skills among the research scholars from 2012 till date.
- Short Term Courses Conducted on ‘Communication skill’ under CEDMAP-2008 (03-03-2008 to 14-03-2008)
Computer teacher under national computer services at govt. M.L.B. school-Damoh 1996-97.
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)-Empanelment as an Academic Counselor for MEC/BDP Programs. From 2006- till date, at Study center 1159.
- Invited for training in Sampreshan Grah Jabalpur from mahila avam bal vikas vivag ,Govt of Madhya Pradesh on Skill Development and Guidance Seven Days 14/2/15 to20/2/2015
Recognized Member ship
- Member of U.G.C. Panel of E.T. Evolution in Economics in 2012for third paper.
- The Member of Board of studies in Department of economics at, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal From 26/4/2014 to 26/4/2016
- The Member of Board of studies in Department of economics at, (Govt. Mahakoshal Arts and commerce Autonomous college, Jabalpur from 1/11/2011 to 31/10/2013 period. and 1/11/2013 to 31/10/2015
- Life Member of the Indian Economic Association(IEA) 2011
- Life member of Madhya Pradesh Economic Association (MPEA) 2009
- Member of editorial advisory board of 15 days A New Journal, An International Research Journal to Higher education for all Subjects.
- Member of Editorial/ Advisory Board of Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies (ISSN No. 2348-0459)
Life member of utter Pradesh economic association (UPEA)2011
- life Member of The Indian Society Of Lab our Economics (ISLE 2012).Nomination as the member of Board of Studies, Dept. of Economics at Autonomous Mata Gujri Mahila Maha Vidhayalaya, Jabalpur.
- Member of Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies ISSN—2348-0459
Member of Research Journal of social and life sciences ISSN 0973-3914
- OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION Recognition:- ..
- ERNST & YOUNG- appointment of long term Consultants for strengthening Public Finance Management in Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Member of LOK ADALAT of Madhya Pradesh High Court Legal Services Committee, Jabalpur. With Honorable Miss Justice Vadana Kasreker, Shri Harishanker Dubey Senior Advocate , 26 sep.2015 and With Honorable Justice Shantanu S. Kemkar Judge M.P.High Court , 27 February 2016.
- Observer in D.Ed.(distance education)Entrance Exam M.P.BHOJ Open university Bhopal (M.P.)
Gyan Vani Prasaranon different topics. “Agriculture Economics” Bhartiya Arthvyavastha ki Nitiyo Ka Mulyankan, Bhartiya Arthvyavastha hetu upyukt krashi niti( F.M. Channel).from 2012 .
- Member of Advisory Committee 15 Days, An International Research Journal to Higher education for or all Subjects. “Volume No. X 30 December 2011” ISSN 2249- 605X
- Co-chair the fifth session of International Conference on Innovate Technologies Driven by Multidisciplinary Research Prospects and Challenges 05th & 06th July 2014
- Conduct Contractual Interview for the Session 2015 -16 Kendriya Vidyalaya CMM Jabalpur on 26/02/2015
- Chair person of 5th International Conference on Advances in Science, Society , Cultre, Humanities and Technology 2017 IIIrd Technical session sponsored by MPCOST and supported by South Asia management association and Jabalpur Managment Assosiation on 11march 13 th 2017