Curriculum Vitae of Dr.Vandana Tiwari,
Present position held: Asst Prof, Dept of Economics, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidalaya, Jabalpur.
DATE OF BIRTH AND AGE: 20th October 1978 . 40 yrs .
- PhD from RDVV (awarded in 2006)
Topic: Role of voluntary organizations in social and economic development of tribal of Madhya Pradesh. (With special reference to Mandla District)
- MA in (Economics) from Rewa University (2001) with 68%. Specialization in labour laws.
- B.Com from Meerut University (1999) with 60%
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management from IGNOU, (June 2010), with 68 Percentage.
- Working as Assistant Professor in Mata Gujri PG College since July’2001, Department of Economics, taking UG and PG Classes, since 15 years. Date of Joining : 1st July 2001.
- Counselor of IGNOU from 2007. Taking UG and Pg counseling sessions of IGNOU.
- IQAC Coordinator Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya.( From 1st July 2017 to till date). The College was accredited with A+ in NAAC during my tenure as IQAC Coordinator.
- Coordinator of IGNOU Regular Study Centre 1599, in Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya. ( From 15th July 2014 to 30th December 2017)
- Assistant Coordinator of IGNOU Regular Study Centre 1599, in Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya. (1st January 2009 – 14th July 2014 ) 5 yrs and 6 ½ Months.
- Assistant in IGNOU Regular Study Centre 1599, in Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya. (1st February 2008 – 31st December 2008) 11 months.
- HOD of Economics Department, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Jabalpur. 1st August 2010 – 30th June 2014)
- Member of Board of studies of Economics in Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya. ( 3rd September 2011 – 3rd September 2014)
- Chairperson of Board of studies of Economics in Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya. ( 1st April 2012 to 30th June 2014.
- Member of Moderation Committee of Economics in Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya. Session 2011-12.
KEY SKILLS OTHER THAN TEACHING:
- Computer proficiency
- Career Counselling
- Office Administration
- Teaching capabilities both in English as well as Hindi.
EXTRA RESPONSIBLITIES SHOULDERED IN PRESENT INSTITUTION:
- Member of College Women Cell. ( Since 2010 )
- Member of College Admission Committee.
- Faculty In charge for Bridge classes and student development programmes in the department.
- In charge of literary events in Mata Gujri College. ( Since 2007 )
- In charge of Alumni Committee in the College. ( January 2008 to June 2012)
PAPER UNDERTAKEN AS A SOLE INSTRUCTER AT UG AND PG LEVELS:
(BA/BSC, BCOM/BBA, MA, MCOM, MBA CLASSES)
- AT UG LEVEL: Micro Economic analysis, Money & Banking, Public Finance, Indian Economics, Macro Economics.
- AT PG LEVEL: Managerial Economics, Labor Laws, Money & Banking, Public Finance. Employment relations, Human Resource Planning, History of Economic thought, Industrial Economics, Agriculture Economics.
PUBLICATIONS IN JOURNALS AND BOOKS WITH ISBN NO:
- Author edited book on “New Methodology of Assessment to Nurture Quality Enhancement in Higher Educational Institute”, Proceedings of NAAC Sponsored Seminar ISBN NO. 978-81-935942-6-1.
- “Women empowerment- present condition and challenges” Published in Journal of Asia for Democracy and Development. (Vol no.3 July- September 05), published by The Council of Peace Development and Cultural Unity. Morena (M.P)
- “Things those make India Invincible” Published in Journal of Asia for Democracy and Development. (Vol no.2 April- June 05) published by The Council of Peace Development and Cultural Unity. Morena (M.P)
- “Entrepreneurship: Medium of economic independence and self employment” published in Entrepreneurship Development in India, Book by Dr Sanjay Tiwari & Dr Anshuja Tiwari ISBN No-81-7625-744-3. Page no28 – 32.
- Published paper on “Power conservation or Power representation” in Kurushetra Sandesh in Vol no.06, January 2009. Published from Kurushetra, Haryana.
- Published paper on Women Entrepreneurship: Women are naturally endowed with the qualities of entrepreneur. The paper was published in the book on Women Entrepreneurship challenges and opportunities ISBN no: 978-81-7132-664-8. Page no 01 to 06. 2013
- Published paper on Eco tourism: a tool for sustainable development in edited book by Dr Rohit Balyani isbn no 9788176258289 published by swaroop book publishers New Delhi. 2014
- Published paper on “Harmony within employees is very superficial” in edited book The Policies and Prospects by Dr Atul Dubey. Published by GJMS. ISBN no: 978-81-929343-1-0. page no: 100-122. 2014.
- Published paper on “Investing in women can lead to progress on all development goals” Edited Book by Dr Rohit Balyani, and Dr Ratna Verma ISBN 978-81-8435-432-4.. 2015
- Paper published on Banking Renaissance: Beyond Giving Hope – Religion’s Contribution to financial inclusion” in edited book by Dr Mita Shah, “Status of Financial Inclusion in India” ISBN no: 978-93-8315-862-1. 2015.
- Paper published on “Attaining Self reliance in Tribal Sector through Tourism” in book by Dr Niti Jain, on TRIBALS Their problems and prospects, ISBN no: 978-93-80966-68-7,
- Published paper on ATTAINING SELF RELIANCE THHROUGH TOURISM, (with special reference to Jabalpur and Mandla District) Edited Book Mata Gujri Research Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Studies by Dr Renu Sharma, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur.2017 isbn
- Published paper on ROLE OF QUALITY EDUCATION IN INDIA’S STRUGGLE FOR GROWTH, Proceedings of NAAC Sponsored Seminar on “New Methodology of Assessment to Nurture Quality Enhancement in Higher Educational Institute” ISBN NO. 978-81-935942-6-1.Page number 50-58.
RESEARCH PROJECT COMPLETED:Completed Minor research project
Topic: Development in economic conditions of Madhya Pradesh through search of New Potential in tourism with reference to Jabalpur & Mandla District.
Project sanctioned by UGC, CRO, Bhopal.
F.No : MH-67/106045/11-12/CRO
Amount sanctioned Rs 1,10,000.
Amount released Rs 72500.
Research Period: 1.12.2011 to 31.12.2013)
SEMINAR/ WORKSHOPS / TRAINING PROGRAMS ORGANISED:
- Convener of National Seminar “New Methodology of Assessment to Nurture Quality Enhancement in Higher Educational Institute” organized on January 29th-30th, 2018 at Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, (Auto.),A+ Sponsered by NAAC.
- Coordinator of the 3 day “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” organized by MPCON Limited in Collaboration with National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) , Ministry of Science and Technology, Government and India, in Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya on 7h to 9th December 2011.
- Coordinator of the 3 day “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” organized by MPCON Limited in Collaboration with National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) , Ministry of Science and Technology, Government and India, in Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya on 28th to 30th September 2010.
PARTICIPATION in seminars and confrences:
- Attended and presented paper on “Impact of Globalisation on Tribal Communities”. in International Seminar on Social Institutions : Challenges and Solutions, held on 18 – 19 January 2014. Organised by Dept of Social Sciences, Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi.
- Attended and presented paper on “Harmony in employees is very superficial”. in International Conference ICITMR 2014 on Innovative Technologies driven by Multidisciplinary Research 2014, held on 5 – 6 July 2014. Organised by Jabalpur Management Association.
- Attended XXIX Annual Conference on “Digitalization of Indian Economy & Issues of Social Sector in Madhya Pradesh” Organized by MP Economic Association, hosted by Department of Economics, Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur, on 11-12 February 2019.
- Attended National Seminar on “New Methodology of Assessment to Nurture Quality Enhancement in Higher Educational Institute” on 29th -30th January 2018. organized by IQAC Cell, Mata Gujri Women’s College Jabalpur, sponsored by NAAC.
- Attended National Seminar on ““Research methodologies in social sciences: references in ICT, on 7-8sept 2017, organized by Mahakaushal Arts and Commerce College Jabalpur, sponsored by U.G.C).
- Attended and presented paper on ““Banking Renaissance: Beyond Giving Hope – Religion’s Contribution to financial inclusion” , held on 10th -11th October 2015. Organised by Dept of Commerce, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi.
- Attended and presented paper on “Financial Literacy among Marginalised Women”, held on 5th – 6th November 2015. Organised by National Commission for Women, Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur.
- Attended and presented paper on “ Impact of Industralisation on Agriculture” in National Seminar on Industralisation, Economic Development and Environmental Impact, organized Dept of Economics Government College Junnardev., on 28th – 30th January 2014, sponsored by UGC, Cro, Bhopal.
- Attended Seminar Organised by Madhya Pradesh Government on 14th September 2013, coordinated by Dr Sailesh Choubey HOD Dept of Economics, RDVV, Jabalpur. TOPIC: सामान्य निर्धन वर्ग की आज के समय में परिभाषा तथा उनके दूरगामी एवं तत्काल सहयोग की योजनाएँ.
- Attended and presented paper in National Seminar on women Empowerment and Gender Budgeting. Organised by Dept of Commerce, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya. Sponsored by UGC. 30th Nov – 1st Dec 2012.
- Attended and presented paper on “Overcoming Economic Disparities in India through Rural Entrepreneurship” in National Conference on Role of Rural Entrepreneurship in economic and rural development of MP. National Conference sponsored by UGC in September, 02 – 03, 2011, Organised by Government Mahakoshal arts and Commerce Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur.
- Attended and presented paper on “Impact of Globalization on tribal”. National Seminar sponsored by UGC in Jan 2009, organized by Government College, Panagar. (M.P)
- Attended and presented paper on “Research techniques in social science”. National Seminar sponsored by UGC in November 2009. Organized by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur.
- Attended and presented paper on “Mahila Sashaktikaran: Yatarth avam Chunotiya” National Seminar organized by Navyug Art And Commerce College, Sponsored by Shanti, Vikas avam Ekta Parishad, Morena. 2007
- Attended and presented paper on “ Development in MP through tribal Sub Plan Strategy” – National Seminar sponsored by UGC in Feb 2005.organised by Government Mahakoshal Arts and Commerce College, Jabalpur (M.P)
- Attended and presented paper on “Entrepreneurship: Medium of Economic independence and self-employment”. National Seminar sponsored by UGC in Feb 2005, Organized by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur.
- Attended and presented paper on “Justification of Taxation on agricultural income in India” – National Seminar sponsored by UGC in Nov 2002, Organized by Govt. college, Narsinghpur.
WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING PROGRAMS ATTANDED:
- Faculty Development Program Organized by ICFAI University in January 2005.
- Orientation Program on Student Support service organized by IGNOU, held in Bhopal on 9th Feb 2008.
- Workshop on “Research Projects in Economics and Management” organised by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M. P) on 12th 2009.
- Attended workshop on Research Methodology in Social science, Organised by Govt Mahakosahal Arts and Commerce College on 16 March 2011.
- Attended Regional workshop on Nuclear Energy Awareness, Organised by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M. P) Sponsored by Vigyan Prasar, DST, New Delhi. On 16/5/13
- Participated in Orientation Programme Organised by Indira Gandhi National Open University for Academic Counselors on 19/10/13.
- Attended National workshop on Quantitative techniques for Economics, Commerce, Management and Business studies, organized by Government OFK College, Jabalpur ( 24th – 30th March 2014).
- Attended National Workshop on “ Sodhpatra lekhan” organised by Government Mahakoshal Arts and Commerce College, Jabalpur from 16/3/15 to 21/3/15.
- Participated in National Workshop on ” Corporate Social Responsibility: Emerging trends and Challanges” Organised by Department of MBA, Gyan Ganga Group of Institutions on 27th February 2018.
- Participated in Knowledge Sharing Program on ” Incorporating Life skills and value skill in teaching methodology”, Organised by ICFAI on 27th October 2018.
LECTURES DELIVERED IN SEMINERS AND WORKSHOPS:
- Delivered lecture on “ NAAC Methodology” in Nachiketa College, Jabalpur on 28th March 2019.
- Delivered lectures on “ Qualities of Entrepreneur” in Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp, organized by MPCON Limited in Collaboration with National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) , Ministry of Science and Technology, Government and India, in Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya on 7h to 9th December 2011.
- Delivered lecture on “Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Agriculture” in the training programme on “Entrepreneurship Development and management for rural Youth” held on 10th to 12th March, 2010 organized by Zonal Project Directorate, division of Agriculture Extension, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Jabalpur.
- Delivered lecture on “Questionnaire and Interviews” in the Workshop on “Research Methodology in Economics” held on 10th to 12th March, 2010 organized by Arthshstra Parishad, Department of Economics, Govt MKB College, Jabalpur.
- Delivered lecture on “Project Techniques and Use of Computers and Multimedia” in Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology and Projects, Organised by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur from 12.04.2010 to 16.04.2010.
- Delivered lecture on “Concepts of MS Excel” in the Faculty Development Programme on Fundamental of Computers, Organised by Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur from 08.02.2009 to 16.02.2009.
- Reviewed Manuscript Number: ECOP191, (Title: FEASIBILITY OF INFLATION TARGETING IN AN EMERGING MARKET: EVIDENCE FROM KENYA), to be published in International Journal, Economic Change and Restructuring.
SOCIAL PUBLICATION WORK
Co- editor of Biography of Swami Ramchandradas Shastriji. Published in February 2004. Published by Sanatan Dharma Mahasabha.
I along with 3 of my friends is running a Website ( Killviews.com) for Social Cause since February 2016, I am sharing the responsibility of Concept Editor. the Webpage is viewed in more than 8 countries.
Online Publications in Killviews ( Blogs) :
- On Women’s Day: Women:Kal Aaj Aur Kal.
- Media and Nation building.
- Let’s help Environment to help us.
- Don’t kill India with careless talks
- Awake and Arise: save environment.
- I have secured highest percentage in MA at University level.
- During my student life I won various prizes in Debate, essay writing and recitation and athletic events at inter school and inter college level.
- Editor of News letter published from Department of Economics, Mata Gujri College.
- I have worked as Career Counselor in TULEC ( Computer Institute of Tata Infotech) Satna, while pursuing my Graduation. I was further promoted as Centre Manager while perusing my PG.
Resi Add: C/O Dr. R.K. TIWARI , 1055, PREM NAGAR,MADAN MAHAL,JABALPUR
- 9407851033, 9405386639. E-mail:[email protected]
- Dr Vineeta Kaur Saluja, Principal, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jabalpur. 9425803320.
- Dr. Shailander Choubey (HOD, Dept. Of Economics, RDVV) Phone no: 9424397192
- Dr. Masood Parvez, Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Centre, Jabalpur Phone no: 8989536219.
- Dr Vivek Shrivastava, Asst Regional Director IGNOU, Jabalpur. Phone no. 8989468999.