Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya provides the opportunity for discovery and growth for the young aspiring students who venture, often from smaller towns in search for dreams that would give them access to high quality education. We provide a safe environment for our girls to pursue their academic careers.
Life in a hostel is about stepping into the space of responsible citizenship. The balance between rights and duties is carefully calibrated. It is also about being a caring community that celebrates diversity across regional, linguistic, class, religious and ideological differences and embraces an identity of womanhood that is confident, poised and ready to grapple with the challenges and opportunities that await them in this century. The college hostel provides a home away from home for a considerable number of outstation students.
The college runs two hostels constructed with appropriate ambiance of the rooms which are spacious, airy and well-lit, toilets, dining halls, indoor games, television room, lounge mess and open courtyard. The hostel accommodates approx. 200 students. The hostel atmosphere fosters the basic human qualities adds discipline and good manners so that each girl contributes her part in the maintenance of home like atmosphere.
The prayer room caters to the spiritual growth of the students. Apart from the regular facilities of mess, T.V. hall, Library, provision for Indoor and Outdoor games and Visitor’s room, regular physician visits provide regular medical aid to hostellers as and when required.
The hostel authorities, are dedicated and vigilant, and ensure foolproof security. Every effort is made to dissolve the grievances of the students if any, through proper communication with the parents and teachers.
Hostel life thus inculcates social responsibilities amongst the students and trains them mentally, morally and spiritually for a successful and practical life
Admission in Hostel is granted at the same time as admission to the college. Those who wish to get admission in hostel are required to fill the admission form for the same.
Mess Fees: Rs 2100/- per month.
Room Rent: Rs 1850/- to be paid per month.
- If the child leaves the hostel during midsession, she will have to pay the hostel rent per month till the end of the session i.e. 30th
- The College will not permit the student to participate in any in disciplinary activities or any political activities.
- It is compulsory for all the students to have meals from the hostel mess only.
- The college authorities will not be responsible for any deliberate attempt by the student to harm herself.
- Mess fees and Hostel Rent to be paid online by 15th of every month compulsorily failing which penalty will be charged on per day basis.
|Faculty Incharge Hostel||Wardens|
|Dr. Mrs. Sandhya Batalia
Department of Chemistry
Ph. 9424677781, 8226006180