- COURSE TITLE : Mushroom Cultivation
- DURATION : Three months
- OFFERED BY : Dept of Graduate & Post Graduate Studies in Botany, Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya (Auto), Jabalpur.
- ELIGIBILITY : Candidates for admission to Certificate course in Mushroom Culture could posses Higher Secondary School Education in Science subjects with Biology.
- ADMISSION TO THE COURSE : By first-come first-serve basis. Total number of seats will be 25, which can vary with the approval of the Principal, MGMM, Jabalpur .
- TUTION AND OTHER FEES : Rs 500 (Rs Three Hundred only) per candidate. The fees can be increased as and when required after due consideration and approval. This course will function under the self-finance scheme of the college. No concession will be remitted to any candidate, under any privilege or category.
- CANDIDATE PARTICIPATION : Every candidate will be required to attend 75% of the total number of theory/ lecture/ practical/ demonstration classes delivered.
- CONCEPT: The main objective of the programme is to impart knowledge and proficiency in Mushroom Cultivation practices, its packing and preservation, and marketing of produce, to promote self-employment and income generation. The programme may include visits to mushroom growers, along with visits to some academic and research institutes in and around Jabalpur.
Dr Monika Dhagat
Dept of Botany