Certificate Course in MATLAB
Course Title : Certificate Course in MATLAB
Duration : 21 days
Evaluation : Grading System
Offered by : Department of PG Studies in Mathematics.
Eligibility : B.Sc. Mathematics
Concept : MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation.
- To introduce students to the software MATLAB for numerical computations and fundamental concepts of Scientific Programming using MATLAB
- Computations in Mathematics
- To develop algorithms
- Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
- Scientific and engineering graphics
- provides hands on experience using the features in the MATLAB language to write efficient, robust, and well organized code. These concepts form the foundation for writing full applications, developing algorithms, and extending built in MATLAB capabilities
Syllabus Input output of data from Matlab command. File types. creating, saving and executing the script file. creating and executing functions file. working with files and directories. Matrix manipulation. Creating vectors. Arithmetic operations. Relational operations. Logical operations. Matrix functions. Determinant of matrix. Eigen values and Eigen vectors. Linear Algebra and interpolation. Solving the linear equation.
Credits : 2
Coordinator : Dr. Reenu Sharma
Course Instructors : Dr. Reenu Sharma , Mrs. Urvashi Mishra
News & Events
Admission Open for all courses for session 2019-20. click ...
January 29, 2018 S.No Area of Award Name of...
Special ATKT Examination Time Table 2019Special ATKT Examination Time...