MGMM at a galance
The College… at a Glance
pictures of various buildings and labs, library etc.
- Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya is a Minority Women’s College graded A+ by NAAC affiliated to Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur and recognized by UGC under clauses 2F & 12B since 1998.
- Centrally located college with good percentage of students from weaker socio- economic section of society as well as suburban & rural areas.
- The college takes pride in facilitating higher education access to 5914 students + 1200 (under distance mode) ; a long way indeed, from 31 students in 1994.
- The College has a plethora of 86 courses – 28 UG, 11 PG, 01 PG Diploma, 15 Interdisciplinary Courses and 30 Courses Under IGNOU Study Centre (distance learning mode).
- In spite of abrupt discontinuation of autonomy grant-aid as well as Developmental grant from UGC in 2012, due to being a self financing institute, the college has sustained its growth, both quantitatively & qualitatively on it’s own.
- Time to time introduction of new courses, curricular innovations and examination reforms have made education here more significant and contemporary.
- Over the years there has been a steady progress in research endeavors in terms of workshops conferences, seminars, funded projects faculty publications, student projects, internships etc..
- Emphasis on work with a practical orientation, and methods of learning through oral and written presentations have enhanced competence and commitment resulting in a more exhilarating study ethos and atmosphere.
- Single window counseling-cum-admission system is followed. Complete college campus is Wi-Fi.
- Library, Computer labs and Administrative Offices are fully computerized.
- The exam forms are submitted online through the State Government portal, MP-Online. The exam fee is also credited on line.
State of the art infrastructure to offer quality value based education.
Competent faculty with rich teaching, scientific & managerial experience.
Placement through campus recruitment
Industrial & Institutional training and Industry institute interaction.
Excellent Computer Centre.
Rich Library , e-journals with digital library.
Enormous opportunities for Sports and Extra-curricular activities.
Personal care to every student through Mentor- Protégée scheme.
- Student feedback forms are submitted on-line.
- Teaching learning process through MOODLE .
- Well maintained Auditorium/seminar Hall, Sports facilities, Hostel , Cafeteria
- Other facilities such as Bank, ATM, book shop in the campus.
- First Aid facilities are provided and a qualified doctor visits College and Hostel.
- Transformer& Generator supporting the entire college’s power requirements in case of power cut.
- Waste management facilities are integral part of the College, Sanitary napkin incinerators are installed in toilets and Separate dustbins for biodegradable (green) & non-biodegradable (blue) wastes have been placed in the college.
- Free of cost Remedial classes are conducted.
- Bridge classes and Tutorials are conducted.
- Extra attention and care is given by the teachers during academic input sessions.
- Career and Personal counseling is very helpful in motivating the slow learners towards better performance by trying to find out the causes of family, financial and aptitude problems.
News & Events
Admission Open for all courses for session 2019-20. click ...
January 29, 2018 S.No Area of Award Name of...
Special ATKT Examination Time Table 2019Special ATKT Examination Time...