The Research and Development Cell is established to promote, monitor and address research activities at Mata Gujri Mahila Mahavidyalaya. Objective of the cell is to monitor and administer Research programs for Faculty and Students and encourages research activities by providing the necessary infrastructural set up to faculty and students at large.
All proposals for seminars, workshops, and conferences, guest lectures and projects are put up to the Research Cell before submitting to any funding agency. These are evaluated and approved by the members of Research Cell.
FUNCTIONS OF RESEARCH CELL-
- To evaluate and approve all proposals for workshop/seminars/conferences to be submitted to any funding agency by Department /Functional Unit of the College
- To evaluate and forward submission of project/workshop/seminars/ conferences reports.
- To maintain a research corner on the college website.
- To keep track and record of publications made by the faculty and ensure authenticity.
- To accept proposals for consultancy by the faculty members and approve of those meeting the criteria for consultancy as formulated by the Research Cell.
- To monitor the utilization of the revenue generated from consultancy for the college under the financial heads approved by the Principal.
- To approve the names of the session chairs/RPs to be invited for research events.
- To publish an ISBN/refreed research journal of the college on annual basis.
- To promote student trips to research and development centers of national and international repute.
Thrust area of Research undertaken
- Programming Networking, cloud computing, Net Technologies.
- Environment Conservation, Plant pathology, herbal identification,
- Tissue culture, Bio-remediation, Histology, pathology, fungal biotechnology,
- Food quality analysis and adulteration.
- Wild Life Conservation, Silk Culture,
- Solar Cells, Nanotechnology, Nanocrystalisation, Polymerisation,
- Medical microbiology, agricultural microbiology,
- Spline curves, CAD and CG, Wireless sensor networks,
- Dermatophytic fungi, antimicrobial compounds, mushroom cultivation
- Tribal culture, Culture and tradition of Bundelkhand,
- consumer rights, women empowerment,
- Agricultural technologies and food security,
- Female feticide ,
- Enhancing Tourism, Soil mycotic flora,
- Modes of Advertising,
- Quality Management in Tourism and Hotel Industry, Soil and water quality testing, Plant Biotechnology, Solid waste management.
Seminar/ conferences / Workshop organized by the College in last 5 years
- UGC Sponsored Conferences : 03
- ICSSR sponsored Conference : 01
- UGC Sponsored Seminar : 04
- UGC Sponsored Workshops : 07
- DST Sponsored Workshop : 02
- MPCST Sponsored Workshop : 01
- Self funded workshop : 09
- Lecture workshop : 01
|S.No.||Name of Firm/Institute||Purpose of Collaboration||Output of Collaboration|
|1.||Excellent Bio Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Jabalpur||Analysis of samples||Students were benefited in their Dissertations and placement.|
|2.||Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Biotechnology Center, Jabalpur.||Mushroom
|Training for women Entrepreneur|
|3.||Simplex Agro Food Enterprise, Jabalpur.||Quality control measures
|5.||ICAR-Directorate for Weed Research,
|Academic visits, Research work||Large scale research implications,
|6.||State Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur||Educational Trips||Enhancement in knowledge of Silviculture practices|
|7.||Excellent Bioresearch Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Jabalpur||Project/internship work,||Acquired the importance of accuracy of ISO in research|
|8.||Kavya Organic Farms, Jabalpur||Project/internship work
to learn organic farming procedure.
|Crop field Ecosystem,
Preparation of herbal pesticide, Technique of organic farming
|9.||Mushroom Era, Jabalpur||Academic visits, Project
|Differentiation between Edible and Poisonous mushrooms, Method of mushroom cultivation|
|10.||Jabalpur Obstetrics and
Gynecological Society, Jabalpur
|Female hygeine awareness||Anemia, UTI prevention, become aware about Minor menstrual anxieties|
|11.||Sarvamangalam Natural Products,
| Cultivation, Packaging and marketing
of organic produce
|12.||Biodiversity Conservation and Rural Biotechnology Centre, Jabalpur||Project /internship work||To fulfill the part of curriculum|
|13.||Jabalpur Pathology Center||For Training||Students got training in pathological analysis|
|14.||Water analysis department, Jabalpur||For Training||Detailed exposure to different water analytical techniques|
|15.||Freezo ice-cream factory, Jabalpur||For Training||Exposure to method of ice-cream manufacture & food preservation|
|16.||Sapan agro products||For Training||Detailed exposure to different water analytical techniques|
- Dr. Vineeta Kaur Saluja , Principal (Chairperson)
- Dr. Sandhya Batalia (Asst. Prof., Department of Chemistry)
- Dr. Manjusha Pouranik (Asst. Prof ., Department of Zoology)
- Dr. M.K. Jain (Asst. Prof ., Department of Commerce & Management)
- Dr S. Kurariya (Asst. Prof ., Department of Computer Science)
- Dr. Reenu Sharma (Asst. Prof ., Department of Mathematics)
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESEARCH OUTPUT
- Major research projects sanctioned by UGC and MAPCOST,ICSSR have been completed.
- Large no. of minor research projects sanctioned by UGC have been completed and many are ongoing.
- Faculty members are motivated towards becoming research guides and today MGMM has 20 research supervisors imparting guidance to 91 research scholars.
- Faculty members have published 575 papers in Journals/ Books of repute in last 5 years.
- Faculty members have published 27 Books in last 5 years.
- Faculty members have developed 28 study materials in last 5 years.
- The College publishes a research Journal- “ Mata Gujri Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Studies.
News & Events
Admission Open for all courses for session 2019-20. click ...
January 29, 2018 S.No Area of Award Name of...
Special ATKT Examination Time Table 2019Special ATKT Examination Time...
Time Table Supplementary I & II Year